Welcome to West Coast College of Dental Assisting
Your new career in dental assisting starts here!
Dental Assistants are In Demand
Are you interested in pursuing a career in one of the fastest growing occupations in the United States? Sign up at the West Coast College of Dental Assisting (WCCODA), and in 4½ months, you’ll be fully trained for a fascinating, in-demand career.
What Students Love about WCCODA:
- Top education in dental assisting
- Low-cost, short-term session
- Condensed class schedule (2 Days a Week)
- You select either evening or day classes
- Learn EagleSoft software (for back office management)
- Four-handed dentistry (learn to function as a team)
- Small class sizes and one-on-one instruction
- Green office environment (digital X-ray only—no harmful developing solutions to deal with)
- Resume construction and job placement assistance
Our college classes will be taught in a dental office environment, which means you’ll really know what it’s like to work in your field. You’ll have hands-on training from the first day. Instead of lengthy lectures on a crowded college campus, you will be learning one-on-one from experts in the field of dental assisting.
Session Start Dates
2014 Winter Evening Session: Tuesday February 25th – Wednesday July 2nd, 2014
2014 Winter Morning Session: Friday February 28th – Saturday July 5th, 2014
2014 Summer Evening Session: Tuesday August 5th – Wednesday December 17th, 2014
2014 Summer Morning Session: Friday August 8th – Saturday December 20th, 2014
Each session consists of 222 hours of class time.